Pro Inedit LLC collaborates with suppliers from the Republic of Moldova and other countries from the region such as North and South Africa, Central Asia, South America. The tight collaboration between Pro Inedit LLC and the suppliers offers the possibility to continuously provide well-priced products. Special attention is given to the suppliers who can and are ready to collaborate based on a long-term contract.
Suppliers from the Republic of Moldova
The suppliers must be registered as legal businesses to be Pro Inedit LLC suppliers. The suppliers must hold the quality standard certificate for the products they offer that agrees with the required quality standards.
The Suppliers must hold quality standard certificates for the products they offer that agree with the required quality standards. The suppliers must deliver the products to the location indicated by Pro Inedit LLC. The supplier must send weekly offers on Trade.
Pro Inedit LLC constantly develops and increases its delivery volume continuously. We are open to collaborating long-term with delivery companies. Should the delivery company wish to partner with Pro Inedit LLC by offering delivery trucks, the company has to be able to supply a set monthly number of trucks at a fixed rate.
Pro Inedit LLC provides a large variety of products originating from different countries such as the Republic of Moldova, Russia, Ukraine, Macedonia, Uzbekistan, Iran, South Africa, and others. We have the ability to deliver products 365 days/year. To ensure a great partnership we offer several types of contracts.
Types of Contracts:
- Forward contract
This type of contract offers the ability to negotiate a fixed price for a set period. The price does not change during the contractual period.
- Contract the price, volume, and assortment
- Contract the timeframe and delivery schedule
- Contract the payment schedule
- The buyer can collect the products before the set delivery time at the fixed price agreed upon
- If the buyer does not pick up the products during the set period.
- The seller has the right to change the price based on the market conditions.
- The seller has the right to request payment for storing the products for the extended time.
- The seller has the right to change the contract conditions between the parties
- Regardless of the market conditions, the buyer is under the obligation to collect the products
- Options Contract
This type of contract gives the buyer the ability to pay for the right to book a set product quantity at a fixed price for a set timeframe. If the buyer refuses to collect the products, the payment cannot be reimbursed.
- a) Contract the price, volume, and assortment
- b) Contract the timeframe and delivery schedule
- c) Contract the price for Option
- d) The buyer has the right to collect the products before the set delivery time at the fixed price agreed upon
- f) If the buyer does not pick up the products during the set period, the payment cannot be reimbursed.